“Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
“We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share.This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity.”
“I learned that the world has a soul, and that whoever understands that soul can also understand the language of things.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
“If I can learn to understand this language without words, I can learn to understand the world.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
“The secret is here in the present. If you pay attention to the present, you can improve upon it. And if you improve on the present, what comes later will also be better. Forget about the future, and live each day according to the teachings, confident that God loves his children. Each day in itself, brings with it an eternity.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
And too many years later (7 to be exact), I finally understood the message: We ourselves are the famous 'The One' - the answers are and have been within us all along.
